Head of XR/Lead Game developer (Riga, Latvia)
Our partner, advertising technology company which provides dynamic, targeted and automated native in-game advertising for the global video games industry across multiple platforms. Its proprietary technology is capable of inserting adverts into naturally occurring advertising spaces within video games across multiple platforms (mobile, PC and console).
Is searching for:
Head of XR/Lead Game developer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join a small but growing team in either London or Riga office.
We are looking for a highly talented individual to lead the game development department.
Team: 10 members in Riga office.
- Deep knowledge of C# and C++
- Unity editing, programming and scripting in a commercial environment.
- Unity certified Games development background.
- Good knowledge of games and game industry
- Ability to take the leading role of a development team
- Ability to the plan-out development process
- Usage of good programming principles and the ability to write clean code
- Proven problem-solving skills and independent thinking.
- Product development and educate junior developers
- Be a team lead (20% of development + 80% mentoring)
- Experience in AR platform /openCV
- Unity experience – architecture (3-5 years)
- Applications optimizations (need an experience)
- Some experience of native iOS and Android app development (Obj-C/ Swift / Java)
- Experience in working with Unreal Engine or PhyreEngine
- A broad skill set in all aspects of IT support including building, repairing and
- Fluent English (written, spoken)
- Experience in developing for VR platforms, such as GearVR, Vive, Oculus (understand the difference from devices).
- The opportunity to work with a dynamically growing team that’s expanding rapidly
- An excellent start-up-like work environment, short decision paths and fast-moving environment, while being a part of a stable Public company with offices in London and Riga
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- A very competitive stock package with options for a publicly listed company
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance options
- Business trips to London and San-Francisco, work across cultures and time zones
- Monthly salary (gross): 3000.00 to 4500.00 EUR
Final salary level is to be agreed based on the candidate’s experience and competencies and can be expected higher than declared above for suitable candidate.