LEADING RTB SPECIALIST (Riga, Latvia)
Our partner, advertising technology company which provides dynamic, targeted and automated native in-game advertising for the global video games industry across multiple platforms. Its proprietary technology is capable of inserting adverts into naturally occurring advertising spaces within video games across multiple platforms (mobile, PC and console).
Is searching for:
LEADING RTB SPECIALIST
This position is perfect for those with deep technical, ad-tech experience and with a willingness to develop as a leader to Executive level – so we look for a mix of great technical knowledge and perfect communication abilities.
As RTB Lead you will scale up our development team to 20+, work closely with the COO to determine the direction of our software development, solutions and product offerings. You will increase quality and innovation in the engineering and product sides of the business, become the focal point of the development team and lead from the front. You will provide guidance, mentoring and a path for growth with the development team, develop a vision for the future of our products and take ownership of the entire stack and architecture and establish best practice throughout the business.
Skills and competencies that we expect suitable candidate has.
Ad-Tech Knowledge (must have):
- Online ad-tech experience, working for RTB exchange, SSP, DSP or ad server company.
- Experience of building an advertising-related SDK.
- Experience in the core dynamics of ad tech – waterfalls, header bidding, etc.
- An understanding of the intricacies of the RTB landscape, where it is and where it’s going.
- Strong Engineering Background highly specialised in mobile ad-tech – experience in C++ preferable
- Cloud Services (ideally worked with Amazon AWS, Docker, Hybrid-models) and private cloud knowledge.
- Good understanding of software architecture and Data centre infrastructure
- Experience with SQL and Column based Databases such as MongoDB, Lucene, Elasticsearch.
- Experience of grouping teams and developing architecture around that
- Coaching experience and can motivate and the development team.
- Agile and Scrum Management knowledge.
- Worked with an outsourced development team.
- Excellent communications skills: Excellent English language communication skills are essential.
- Strong leadership – You will be able to help the team grow and inspire the next generation of managers.
What you can expect from us:
- The opportunity to work with a dynamically growing team that’s expanding rapidly.
- An excellent start-up-like work environment, short decision paths and fast-moving environment, while being a part of a stable Public company with offices in London and Riga
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- A very competitive stock package with options for a publicly listed company.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance options.
- Business trips to London and San-Francisco, work across cultures and time zones
- Monthly salary (gross): 4000.00 to 5000.00 EUR
Final salary level is to be agreed based on the candidate’s experience and competences and can be expected higher than declared above for suitable candidate.