Linux System Administrator (Riga, Latvia)
IT CAMP partner is a Latvian-British e-commerce and payments company.
The company is expanding its competence and is looking for a Linux System administrator for a new cryptocurrency exchange project.
Job type: full-time.
The teams are located in Riga, Kiev, Moscow.
Company office: Elizabetes str., Riga.
We are looking for IT Security Administrator with:
- Work experience in systems administration, Linux (Centos, Debian) and web-services (Apach/Nginx)
- Experience in the implementation of complex projects to ensure information security
- With deep understanding of the staged information security architecture in accordance with EU legislation
- With experience in auditing IT projects in terms of their compliance with the best information security practices and recommendations
- With good knowledge of network communication protocols, building principles of information security systems
- With confident knowledge and skills to ensure the security of Linux systems
- (setting up iptables/selinux/apparmor)
- With confident knowledge and skills about how to configure network protection tools (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.)
- Available certificates and/or passed courses on information security or from manufacturers of network security tools (Cisco, S-terra, PaloAlto, CheckPoint, Juniper, Huawei, etc.) are beneficial
- With skills and experience in writing documentation and mapping the network and interaction between services
What you are going to do:
- Design a software-hardware information security infrastructure for use in payment services
- Installation/configuration/support of software-hardware solutions – access control tools, information protection tools, information leak prevention tools, access control tools/access monitoring, protection solutions against malicious software and malicious actions, protection of virtual environments
- Conduct regular pentests and infrastructure audit on vulnerabilities
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation/network diagrams for auditing information security of payment services (PCI DSS/PSD2, etc.)
- Monitoring and prompt resolution of information security incidents
- Perform regular scheduled maintenance works on information security and documentation
- Absolutely new project
- Salary:till 1800 eur/net