Medior or Senior Android Developer (Amsterdam, Holland)
IT Camp partner in Netherlands (Amsterdam) is looking for Medior or Senior Android Developer to join their team (with relocation to Netherlands). Company is making complex and state of the art designed native and hybrid apps, using the latest technologies. Programming in Java and Kotlin, delivering state of the art application using Android software components LiveData, Navigation, Zoom etc. Company is using a variety of approaches for Unit testing and Behaviour Driven Development for which we make a good use of frameworks and solutions like Junit, Mockito, Espresso, PowerMockito.Company is working in an Agile way with small teams of professionals for big customers like Philips, Backbase but also for smaller clients.
- Good knowledge of an objective oriented language (Java, Kotlin)
- Demonstrated expertise with the Android SDK
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems
- Able to write Unit tests, Ui Tests
- Knowledge on Architectural patterns
- Experience with Dependency injection
- Know the importance of code quality and can apply properly the methodologies, such as TDD
- Have good experience with Agile methodologies
- Sound experience of Git flow
- A true team player and good communicator
- You’re okay with working across multiple projects (sometimes also at customer side).
Considered as advantage:
- Working with cross platform frameworks (e.g. React Native)
- Willing to work full stack
Main working language is English, so a good command of the English language is required.
- A competitive salary, followed by a dedicated training budget and trainings and if you should choose it receiving a dedicated mentor.
- We will provide you with health insurance compensation
- Free pension plan
- 25 holidays and travel costs compensation
- Free fruit, Friday afternoon drinks, Free lunch on Friday
- Healthy work-life balance