Middle Java developer with QA (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp client is working directly with, Bloomberg L.P., huge and famous US-based company whose product (RegTek.Solutions) combines independent, market-validated actionable regulatory intelligence with proven technologies to improve the quality, completeness, accuracy, and transparency of financial regulatory reporting systems by providing pragmatic, modular solutions to financial institutions and intermediaries facing regulatory reporting challenges.
The Dev team is a critical part of the larger RegTek.Solutions development team, and Developers in Test perform and improve automated testing. They deliver the highest quality solutions and base their decisions on a thorough risk assessment. As a member of the Dev team, you will continually be challenged to solve new problems and be given opportunities to advance your career within the organization.
Team: 13 members in Riga office.
- Develop automated tests to improve coverage (Java & JUnit & Selenium, Unit, UI and REST API)
- “Own” a test development infrastructure
- Compile run reports for the team and for stakeholders if needed
- Identify and document application bugs in Jira
- Analyze test results and create and disseminate bug tracking reports
- Create and update documentation on an ongoing basis
- Complete other on-demand tasks that may arise during development and launch.
- A minimum of 2 years QA automation or Development experience
- Interest in Development and Quality
- English speaking skills so that you can effectively communicate to our overseas part of the team
- Minimum Education level of Bachelor – of Science in IT or relevant field.
What we offer:
- A great team of friendly professionals who are willing to share their knowledge with each other
- Mentoring and coaching (for your work and overall in your career progression)
- Work in a successful and growing international multi-cultural team and company
- Development of interpersonal, technical, and language skills in practical real-life situations
- The opportunity to grow both technically and professionally
- A great compensation package that reflects your personal career achievements
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone compensation
- Place for parking
- Monthly salary (gross): 1900.00 to 3660.00 EUR