Middle/Senior Java developer (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp partner is a Latvian IT company, developing a wide variety of enterprise software products and apps for different industries – starting from insurance services IT solutions used by the largest insurance companies in the Baltics to Border Guard process management solutions, employee self-service solutions and many other custom projects for companies in Latvia and worldwide.
For our partner we are looking for a Middle/Senior Java developer.
Technology stack: Java 11, Vaadin, Groovy, Docker, OracleDB, Bamboo.
The office is in Riga center.
- As a team member, you will develop custom made systems and advance already developed products
- You’ll have a voice and input in the R&D processes for the new products and features and will provide your insights
- You’ll be a part of important business systems, projects of public interest and simply interesting and scientific tasks.
- Experience within the IT industry and Java development for more than 5 years;
- Experience with Vaadin, Groovy, Docker, OracleDB
- Fluent in Latvian and a very good English skill
- Clean Code and TDD are not just words for you.
What company is offering:
- An opportunity to take part in and influence product development
- Good remuneration package, phone coverage and health insurance
- An opportunity to grow professionally in a healthy and positive environment with full-time mentorship
- Working on international projects, going on adventures during company events and exploring new technologies together during R&D time and workshops
- Gross salary range 2800 – 4400 EUR/month.