Middle/Senior PHP developer (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp Partners is a company that handles the development of a platform to purchase cryptocurrency. Because of the expansion, the company searches for the Middle/Senior-Level PHP developer.
So far, the team has 7 developers (Backend developers, Frontend developers, Team lead).
Office location: near Panorama Plaza.
- Participate in the infrastructure development of application development.
- Adding and implementing new functions in the existing code.
- Developing a microserver architecture (based on the EventStore principles).
- Work according to the DDD and the TDD.
- Working with Git.
- Implement Laravel.
- Develop a microserver architecture.
- Improve Front-End part of the code.
- Develop a mobile app (application).
- At least 5 years experience with PHP 5/PHP 7.
- Knowledge of OOP principles.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Laravel).
- Experience with MySQL.
- Working experience with Git.
The company proposes:
- Monthly salary from 2000 to 3500 EUR.
- Work without bureaucracy.
- Quick decision-making.
- Additional bonuses once a year.
- Paid parking lot.
- Working day from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Exploring the development of mobile apps and related to its processes.