React.js developer (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp client is a Swedish company, that deals with all phases related to IT and web development and offers a comprehensive solution, including web hosting and support. Many years of experience in working out different types of development projects in various fields have provided with the right solution for the quality of implementation necessary perspectives and experience.
Our Riga team is waiting for a new member – REACT.JS DEVELOPER.
As React.js developer you will:
- Develop and maintain websites and applications.
- Collaborate with development team conducting code reviews and providing improvement suggestions.
- Cooperate efficiently in the international environment with a team of strong professionals.
- Are a person with front-end development experience.
- Have at least 2 years of web development experience using these technologies:
- React (React native considered a bonus).
- JQuery or Bootstrap.
- Angular / Vue or other modern front-end frameworks (a bonus).
Experience that will be evaluated as advantage:
- Cloud experience – AWS, Azure, Google.
- Scrum / Kanban.
As a person you:
- Have excellent, written and verbal English skills.
- Enjoy working in an international environment.
- Are true team player and good communication skills.
- Have analytical thinking and self-driven mindset.
- Monthly salary from 1500 to 3000 EUR.
- Exciting and challenging work in a fast developing company.
- Team buildings and business trips to Sweden.
- Friendly cross-border teams in Latvia and Sweden.