Junior Ruby on Rails developer (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp client is a rapidly growing financial company operating in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Armenia and Moldova and other countries. Our client offers finance lease and leaseback services with the most convenient borrowing process for the customer.
For our client, we are looking for Junior Ruby on Rails developer.
Office location: Skanstes street, Riga.
Type job: full-time/onsite.
Compensation (monthly/gross): 1500 to 2000 eur.
Team size: ~15 members.
- Develop software according to business requirements, implement new features, integrations
- You will be working in a team that is responsible for platform delivery and maintenance
- Team receive business requirements, clarifies implementation details, plans development and deployment, supports business after launch
We are looking for Technical Competencies:
- At least 2 years experience
- Ruby on Rails, Rest API, SOAP etc.
- Good SQL skills and experience working with MySQL databases
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Linux knowledge related to Ruby application setup
- Fluent in English and Russian languages
You have an advantage if you have additional knowledge and experience:
- Experience with Test and DevOps Automation
- Experience with CI configuration (preferably GitLab)
- Experience with system performance tuning
- Experience working with AWS and Docker
- Understanding Finance Service industry
Our client offer:
- Work for successful and growing company, going full speed ahead to multiply success
- Professional work environment where you will have chance to use your knowledge and skills in an effective way
- International experience
- Financial appreciation as company financial results grow
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.)
- Company events and other activities