Senior Automation Test Engineer (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp partner is a full-service financial group for both private individuals and companies offering a complete portfolio of banking, financial and private capital management services in Latvia and through international presence.
Office in Old Riga.
For our partner we are looking for Senior Automation Test Engineer to work with internet-bank.
There are 5 people in a team.
- Architect, design and implement test automation frameworks from the ground up into a continuous integration and execution model.
- Coordinate with the scrum team and development counterparts in overseeing bug tracking, test prioritization, test automation and release.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams on best practices, process changes and standards as part of continuous process improvement.
- Expert level understanding of Software Quality Assurance (SQA) concepts and practices to continually provide tools for the software delivery teams.
- Demonstrable expertise in Java 7,8.
- Experience using test automation frameworks i.e. Cucumber and Selenium (Selenide).
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins, Appium, Spring boot framework, docker.
Company is offering:
- Salary till 3000 EUR neto.
- Professional, rational and friendly colleagues and management.
- Health insurance.
- Professional trainings.
- Paid conferences.
- Flexible working hours.
- Is available bicycle parking.
- Interview with IT Camp recruiter.
- Homework (technical test).
- Meeting with the company’s HR and Head of QA.
- Final decision.