Lead Unity 3D developer (Riga, Latvia)
Our customer – game development company with offices in UK and Riga – is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to join our growing team in the Riga office. Riga office is home to a hugely talented development team working on projects that will define the future relationship between gamers, game developers and advertisers by enhancing the gaming experience with real-world, rich advertising.
- Deep knowledge of C#
- Unity editing, programming and scripting in a commercial environment.
- Unity certified Games development background
- Good knowledge of games and game industry
- Experience in developing and evaluating AR platforms such as Magic Leap and HoloLens
- Experience in developing for VR platforms, such as GearVR, Vive, Oculus
- Ability to take the leading role of a development team
- Ability to the plan-out development process
- Usage of good programming principles and the ability to write clean code
- Proven problem-solving skills and independent thinking.
What consider as an advantage:
- Experience in C++
- Some experience of native iOS and Android app development (Obj-C / Swift / Java)
- Experience in working with Unreal Engine or PhyreEngine
- Desire to learn new technologies and programming languages
- Degree level qualification in a relevant subject or relevant experience
- A broad skill set in all aspects of IT support including building, repairing and programming computers.
- A competitive and stable salary
- A competitive holiday allowance
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to travel
- Opportunities to work from home
- The option to work out of our London or Riga offices
- A comfortable and relaxed work environment
- Monthly salary: till 3500 eur after taxes
- Free tea, coffee and cookies.