Support Engineer (Riga, Latvia)
Our customer is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, they help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. They’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud.
They strive to become the world’s most trusted IT service partner, enabling business innovation and growth for our customers. They build relationships with customers, deploying highly skilled people and world-class technologies in order to provide flexible solutions and services that rapidly generate lasting value.
Team: Head office in Sweden and 15 members in Riga.
The office is located on Gustava Zemgale street.
For our client, we are looking for Support Engineer in Riga office.
- Network administration
- Technical support
- 2/3 level of supporting
- Maintenance of information systems
- Organization of repair of faulty equipment, purchase of new equipment.
- Fundamental networking knowledge (TCP/IP)
- Previous experience in networking services configuration (DNS, FTP, CIFS/NFS, SSH, firewall/NAT)
- OS installation, basic configuration and management (Microsoft Windows Server, Linux)
- System update planning and executing (Microsoft Windows Server, Linux)
- Application installation and management (MySQL, setup, updates, user management, planned maintenance)
- Windows DFS Namespaces un DFS Replication
- CLI, cron and bash scripting skills
- LVM and file system administration.
What we consider as an advantage:
- LAMP stack installation, basic configuration and management
- Nginx, PostgreSQL and Docker experience
- Zabbix basic management (agent deployment, configuring and adjusting monitoring policies, user management)
- Ceph basic management (CephFS, RGW for S3).
- Ergonomic workstation equipped with modern PCs
- Training / courses
- Medical insurance
- Paid overtime
- Flexible work hours
- A comfortable and relaxed work environment
- Regular team-building events
- Monthly salary till 2800 EUR gross.