Systems Analyst (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp partner is a startup (in a holding) that provides a payment system, including card issuing and acquiring (accepting payment cards to pay for goods and services). Due to the connection of large customers to issue more than 1.5 million cards, we are looking for a System Analyst to Riga office (in the center of Riga).
Head office is in Lithuania; IT team in Latvia (10 people); development team in Ukraine.
- help with payment system integration
- provide consultations to customers
- solve payment issues by sorting out which side the error occurred on
- remotely contact the programmers from Ukraine
- contact customer directly.
What we are looking for:
- experience as a systems analyst for at least 1 year
- understanding how the field of payment systems or financial systems works
- understanding the technical part of software
- basic knowledge and skills with Linux (ssh, curl, cron, telnet, etc.) and understanding of MySQL (how queries are written)
- good algorithmic skills and/or scripting experience in any programming language
- flexibility in dynamics in solutions and tasks
- self-sufficiency and independence in work
- experience in e-commerce (acquiring, issuing) will be considered a plus.
The company offers:
- work from 9:00 to 18:00
- salary from 1400 to 2000 EUR net
- growth and development opportunities
- great team
- team-building events
- business trips to Kiev (when necessary).