Technical architect/Project manager (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp partner – holding with employees all over the world and plenty of projects: ICO, crypto, Fintech and others – is looking for
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT / PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for specialist with experience in
- project management and technical background
- project development from scratch and launch to production, business continuinity
- high load projects with high security requirements
- understanding of IT – infrastructure and development – side (how project is created? how project is estimated? what and where is production?)
- DevOps, Network Architecture
- technological stack: Java, .NET, ReactJS, node.js and so on
- certification process
- enterprise environment and settled documentation and process setup
- excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages.
New employee will
- paricipate in customer meetings together with company management
- do summary about customer and estimation of customer’s project (planning of: number and skills of people involved, technological stack, deadlines and so on)
- work with remote development team (20+ devs)
- use Agile, Scrum methodology (sprints, meetings, calendar) , Jira.
We will provide:
- office in the center of Riga
- predictability of processes and easy decision taking
- democratic flat management style.