Test Engineer (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp client is a rapidly growing financial company operating in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia, Armenia with the launch of business in additional European markets planned in the nearest months.
Our client offers finance lease and leaseback services with the most convenient borrowing process for the customer. Successful development has been underpinned by custom-made in-house platform, efficient loan portfolio management and robust capital structure.
For our client, we are looking for Test Engineer with abilities of Business Application Support, having an understanding of business model and Information System functionality, including technical details.
Team size in the support department: 2 people.
- Support business daily operations concerning IT issues
- Testing and documenting released functionality
- Practical experience in manual testing (information system testing), documentation, test cases and scenarios
- Basic knowledge of Databases
- Knowledge or previous experience with financial products and related processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail and strong communication and organization skills
- Good business and topic related English (written and spoken).
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Practical experience in business application user support
- Experience in automation testing / Capybara.
The company is offering:
- Salary 2000 – 2600 EUR gross
- Ownership of Company – Stock Options in a growing and profitable company
- No bureaucracy – implement your ideas the next day
- Global – growth ambition limited by a globe
- Health insurance from day 1
- Paid parking.