Test Engineer (Riga, Latvia)
IT Camp client offers affordable secured car loans in a quick and easy way. Headquartered in Riga, Latvia, the company operates in more than 15 countries through its own branch network, over 1500 partner locations and a strong online presence. The strategic priorities of the company are focused on consistent profitable growth and geographical expansion.
The achievement of this strategy is fuelled by more than 650 talented team members and over 100 000 loyal customers, as well as investments in advanced technologies to deliver the best-in-class financial services.
For our client, we are looking for Test Engineer for testing the Business Application, having an understanding of the business model and Information System functionality, including technical details.
- Understand the business model and Information System functionality, including technical details
- Full system functionality is covered by manual and automated test scenarios
- All delivered Information System functionality has a corresponding end-user and technical documentation
- No mission-critical issues after new functionality released
- Automatic tests for all mission-critical functionality
- at least 2 years of practical experience in manual testing (information system testing), documentation, test cases and scenarios
- Basic knowledge of Databases
- Knowledge or previous experience with financial products and related processes
- Good business and topic related English (written and spoken)
- Preferably experience in testing automation (Capybara)
The company is offering:
- Salary 2000 – 2600 EUR gross
- Ownership of Company – Stock Options in a growing and profitable company
- No bureaucracy – implement your ideas the next day
- Global – growth ambition limited by a globe
- Health insurance from day 1
- Moderns Office (Skanstes street)
- Paid parking.