IT Camp partner is network of European companies in the field of genomic services, forensics, agro-science, pharmaceutical, environmental, food, and fodder testing. They have established an outstanding team of experts and a broad range of technologies.
Company is globally known for its innovative and customized technologies in the life science industries and academic research institutions.
Working in their software development team means helping to make the world a better and safer place. They are fascinated by the power of DNA and how it is incorporated into everything they are and do. The solutions company create literally impact the quality of life.
Company is looking for a DevOps Architect / Lead to build the strongest team in Latvian office.
Tech Stack: Azure Cloud, Azure ARM, DevOps, Automation, Ansible, Terraform, API, Jenkins, NHibernate, Kubernetes, Docker, Git, Python, Powershell, Golang, MySQL, NoSQL, Sonar, Java Spring Boot, Angular, .NET 4.7+, 5, 3.1 Core
• Take part in a full cycle of software development of internal IT systems by working closely together with developers and business
• Building and maintaining CI/CD tools and platforms, deployment of the cloud-based applications
• Setup and monitoring of the health of all systems in the cloud
• Be involved in making technical decisions
• Take ownership of your work
• Participate in mentoring others
• 4+ years of experience in DevOps
• Experience in building, deploying, and operating technical components of complexity
• Proficiency in Azure, Terraform, Ansible
• At least partially familiar with our tech stack and eager to learn new technologies
• You are comfortable with taking responsibility and ownership
• You understand the importance of teamwork and building positive work relationships
What company offers:
• Hybrid working schedule, flexible hours
• Agile working environment
• Insurance, paid phone bill, paid courses and certification for advanced training
• Salary up to 5000 EUR net (on hands)