IT Camp partner – advertising technology company that provides dynamic, targeted and automated native in-game advertising for the global video games industry across multiple platforms. Its proprietary technology is capable of inserting adverts into naturally occurring advertising spaces within video games across multiple platforms (mobile, PC and console).
Team size: 35 employees.
Office location: Brivibas street 214 (VEF), remote work option is acceptable – you may choose the most comfortable way for you.
Due to the growth of the company for our partner we are looking for DevOps engineer to help setup, build, deploy and set up new servers.
You should have experience working with high-scale, low-latency technology. You will love learning new technologies and figuring out the most efficient ways to manage multiple database clusters, hundreds of hosts, and millions of operations per second (in aggregate). You want to maintain and improve software that scales on a large, global scale.
• Build, manage and maintain the operational integrity and security of our systems.
• Working within an Agile project orientated department to implement new solutions.
• Help design and operate highly available software in virtual environments.
• Review and oversee platform enhancements.
• Perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team.
• Work closely with wider development team to help share knowledge and improve quality
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment trying to always achieve new goals.
• 4+ years of server administration and DevOps experience.
• Willingness to develop DevOps skills and dig deeper into the newest DevOps tools
• Strong knowledge of the following:
– Web server setup (Nginx)
– Cloud administration (Google Cloud)
– Version control system maintenance (git, gitlab)
– Docker Orchestration (Kubernetes)
– CI and CD (Jenkins Pipeline)
– Containers (Docker)
– Microservices monitoring (Prometheus)
• Understand performance enhancement technologies (CDN, Caching, etc.)
• Competent in public cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure)
• Ideally, experience working in teams following Scrum, Kanban, MVP etc.
• Fluent in English.
• Salary from 1500 till 3000 EUR net, depending on experience level
• The opportunity to work with a dynamically growing team that’s expanding rapidly
• An excellent start-up-like work environment, short decision paths and fast-moving environment, while being a part of a stable Public company with offices in London and Riga
• Parking place
• Training programs and career development opportunities
• Flexible working hours and work-life balance options.