IT Camp partner – Austrian Security agency, who are providing all kind of Security services
for their clients (big companies in Austria and around the world).
Company`s mission – to support clients in sustainably improving their information security,
to secure their core business.
There are 4 main practices, what company is providing as services – Offensive Security
(Penetration testing, Redteaming), Defense Security, Process Consulting, Security Engineering.
Due to the company`s growth, we are looking for the DFIR (Digital Forensics and Incident Response) Consultant to join the team of professionals.
Work conditions: fully remote (being located in EU and with EU work permission)
Employment: full-time work, possible by contract (as self-entrepreneur) or employment on
• Support and consulting for companies that are or have been affected by a cyberattack.
• Emergency management as well as creation of plans to restore normal operation.
• Securing evidence (hard disk images, memory, triage data…) of affected devices.
• Performing incident response analysis as well as forensic investigation with full
chain of evidence.
• Regular customer communication and preparation of a detailed final report.
• Proactive cyber-attack training of customers in the form of workshops and/or trainings.
• Continuous optimization and improvement of the services in the area of SEC Defense.
• Independent further training to keep the technical know-how up to date.
• Depending on the entry level, relevant professional experience in the technical area
(e.g. administration, active directory, architecture, IT security, SOC, DFIR) is required.
• Very good communication and teamwork skills, as well as high customer orientation.
• Very good written and spoken English skills (German would be a plus).
• Very good knowledge of IT security, Windows and Active Directory.
• Relevant certifications (e.g. GIAC certification) would be as an advantage.
What company is offering:
• Salary up to 6000 EUR gross (depending on experience).
• Fully remote work.
• Flexible working hours.
• Professional colleagues all over the Europe.
• Possibility to grow together with the company.