IT Camp client is the fastest-growing online consumer lending company in Europe, with headquarters in Riga, Latvia. The company uses the latest technologies to ensure instant consumer identification and scoring.
There are working 116 people in Riga office, from which 54 people are IT department.
Office on Skanstes iela, Riga.
A hybrid model of work – you can work 2 days per week remotely.
Technology stack: Oracle technologies (Oracle Database, Oracle Data integrator, Data Vault, Oracle Cloud), Kafka Connect, PostgreSQL
Due to the growth of the company we are looking for DWH developer to join the team.
• Looking for a DWH developer who will participate in development of corporate Datawarehouse
• Will be working closely with Data Analysts, BI, and Data Science teams, addressing their needs to power insight and decisions for the business.
• Perform the design and extension of data marts and data models
• Design and implement ETL processes and data architecture to ensure proper functioning of analytics application and corporate dashboards.
• New data source integration
• Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
• Management of data warehouse
• Working with Oracle (vendor) to identify and resolve technical limitations and issues
• Ensure high data quality, integrity, and timely availability to data warehouse users
• Provide best practices and technical expertise to data warehouse users
• Support business and operational reports, Tableau visualization dashboards
• Experience with design of DWH data models (Dimensional, Data Vault)
• At least 3 years experience with developing ETL processes using technologies such as Oracle Data Integrator, SSIS, SAP BO and similar.
• Strong experience with RDBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
• Outstanding knowledge of SQL.
• Knowledge of Oracle Cloud, Oracle Autonomous data warehouse
• Semi-structured (JSON) data processing
• Knowledge of BI visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI or similar
• Good knowledge of English language
Will be considered as an advantage:
• Experience with Kafka Connect / similar streaming technologies
• Hands-on experience with Java, Python, or another programming/scripting languages
• Salary up to 4300 EUR gross
• Professionally creative and open environment for fulfilling your duties
• Competitive and motivating remuneration as well as other benefits
• An employer that will motivate, appreciate and care for you
• Health insurance after probation period
• Training opportunities and opportunity to attend seminars
• Free parking
• Every day snacks and soft drinks for your productive mood
• Gifts for birthdays and other important events
• Private gym