LevelPath (www.levelpath.com) – IT Camp partner – company that is focused on the public-facing enterprise applications that make enterprise sourcing/purchasing commerce faster, safer, and more transparent. The company was founded by a leadership team that previously built several meaningful software companies over the last decade. Theyre now turning their attention to building the next-gen enterprise system of record in a wide-open space. Its a huge opportunity and we need some amazing individuals to help make enterprises faster, safer and more transparent.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our team.
Team: international startup team with solid experience and wealth of knowledge.
– Event organization ( plan and execute companys monthly/quarterly events like Hackatons, Meetups, Team buildings, etc.);
– Office supply and management ( carry out day-to-day office management operations, internal documentation and other administrative tasks);
– Hiring process support ( interviews scheduling, phone calls to candidates);
– Onboarding process arrangement ( prepare and order everything for smooth start of new employee);
– QA team support in future ( opportunity to dive deeper in Quality Assurance, take over some tasks and develop as a Manual tester).
– Previous experience in a similar position is a must;
– Excellent Latvian and English language skills (written and verbal);
– Positive attitude and good communication skills;
– Attention to details and ability to meet deadlines while working in a dynamic environment;
– Strong organizational and time planning skills and you know how to set priorities;
– Knowledge of IT and willingness to develop in this area is a plus.
What company offers:
– Modern, comfortable office environment in Teikums coworking (Jaunā Teika);
– The opportunity to enter the world of IT and develop as a QA in the future;
– Agile working environment with short decision paths;
– Your choice of devices and tools that make you work the best;
– Popular tools: Slack, Google Meet, Github, AWS;
– Salary up to 2000 EUR Net (on hand);
– Stock options of the company as an additional bonus.
We will contact you if you are invited for an interview. We will send the answer to those candidates who will be invited for an interview. If you have not received an invitation to a job interview within 2 weeks after the vacancy deadline, it is considered that you have received a refusal.