IT Camp’s client is Bilderlings Pay (bilderlings.com) — UK-registered electronic money institution, licenced and regulated by United Kingdom financial regulator. Since 2015 they are providing banking services such as current accounts, international transfers, payment cards for private individuals and legal entities worldwide. The company is a SWIFT, MasterCard and SEPA scheme participant, working with TARGET2. In 2022 Bilderlings Pay had total assets of 138 million EUR, generated net income of 2.57 million EUR.
The company is looking for a Fintech Customer Success Manager.
Office: Riga, Latvia.
Team: more that 90 professionals with in average 10 years of experience in the financial industry.
• to build and maintain strong and trusting relationships with customers via personal / online meetings, phone calls etc.;
• to understand customer needs and challenges forwarding requests to product managers in order to increase customer activity and to provide company products as solution;
• to manage feedback with all customers monitoring their satisfaction levels and taking proactive action to keep them satisfied;
• to ensure profitability of the provided client base within the established KPIs;
• to work closely with sales colleagues to ensure there is a long-term joint roadmap in place across all customers;
• to work closely with the marketing department to acquire case studies, testimonials, reviews and other customer marketing material;
• to interact with other departments to provide great service to customers;
• to work out customer proposals (services plan and commercial terms);
• to ensure customer document flow, managing it in CRM system.
• hands-one experience in B2B Account Management, Relationship Management, Sales management or Customer success role in the FinTech and/or Payments industry;
• outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
• experience in creating and providing excellent customer experiences and results;
• proven ability to foster and sustain relationships with top-tier executives;
• comfortable in delicate and high-pressure situations, such as resolving customer issues and handling negative customer feedback;
• multifaceted approach adapting to changing requirements with the ability to balance multiple opportunities concurrently;
• Latvian language knowledge, and excellent knowledge of English and Russian for communication with international clients.
The company offers:
• entry mentoring, clear introduction and onboarding process;
• opportunities for career growth and company paid business trips around the globe;
• cooperation with professional colleagues within non-toxic environment;
• regular team building events;
• office in the heart of Riga Old town;
• benefits including health insurance;
• flexible working hours;
• fixed salary from 1300 and up to 3000 EUR net, depending on experience;
• monthly bonus, depending on the KPI and financial results.