IT Camp partner – advertising technology company that provides dynamic, targeted and automated native in-game advertising for the global video games industry across multiple platforms. Its proprietary technology is capable of inserting adverts into naturally occurring advertising spaces within video games across multiple platforms (mobile, PC and console).
IT Team size: 35 employees.
Office location: Brivibas street 214 (VEF), remote work option is acceptable – you may choose the most comfortable way for you.
Due to the growth of the company of our partner we are looking for Frontend (Angular) developer to participate in creation of new features of embedded advertising solutions. Company is also working on development of own internal UI components library.
What company expects from candidates:
What company offers:
• Salary from 1200 till 2500 EUR net, depending on experience level
• The opportunity to work with a dynamically growing team that’s expanding rapidly
• An excellent start-up-like work environment, short decision paths and fast-moving environment, while being a part of a stable Public company with offices in London and Riga
• Parking place
• Training programs and career development opportunities
• Flexible working hours and work-life balance options.