IT Camp partner – is a Norwegian consulting company with main focus on SAP-related services and products. The company creates value for private and public enterprises by delivering SAP solutions based on templates and best practices (SAP S/4, SAP BI, SAP CRM, SAP PO, SAP Commerce/Hybris etc), being also a SAP Platinum partner.
Company has offices in Norway, Sweden, Latvia, Ukraine. And Riga office is as a competence center for SAP Commerce.
Technology stack: Java 11, Spring, JS, HTML, CSS
Due to the growth of the company, we are looking for Junior Java developer to join the team of professionals in Riga office.
Location: Riga, Latvija (Dzirnavu iela), at this moment totally remote work, and after emergency period remote work option also is acceptable (with some days in office).
SAP Commerce team in Riga: 30 people
• to work with the eCommerce solutions
• to participate in development full life cycle
• communication with clients
• 1+ year experience in Java (J2EE) and design patterns (Services, Facades, IoC)
• Spring and Object-Relational Mapping (e.g. Hibernate) framework experience
• Good communication skills
• Fluent English
Will be considered as advantage:
• Previous experience with SAP Commerce (Hybris)
• Preferable finished studies in Computer Science, Information Systems or any other studies with similar emphasis
• Salary (gross) from 1300 till 2000 EUR + bonuses
• Work in a stimulating and professionally developing environment
• Training and certification on the best SAP and E-commerce courses in the world
• You will be in a team with some of the best SAP and E-commerce consultants in Riga and in Nordic
• A positive and friendly working environment which features a professionally developing environment
• Work with challenging projects and customers
• Individual competence development plan
• Additional benefits: health insurance, social events and travels, sponsored team sport activities.