IT Camp partner – SWISSCOM – Switzerland’s leading telco company and one of leading Swiss IT companies. Over 19000 employees are working for Swisscom in Switzerland, Italy and Netherlands and it is one of Switzerland’s most sustainable and innovative companies, one of the top 3 Swiss employers for IT specialists – one league with worldwide giants like Google and Microsoft.
Due to the growth of the company, a brand new DevOps center has been established in Riga, Latvia last year, and we invite you to join it.
What you would need to know:
Structure of company: horizontal, Agile. Swisscom’s Agile teams are fully empowered to make their own decisions, to take over ownership and to be responsible for their actions.
Environment: Innovative. Flexible. Transparent. Stable. Start-up vibes, while corporate culture.
Size of Team in Riga: 100 developers.
The Product: Team is responsible for the development and operational stability for the Identity Access Management platforms within Swisscom.
We design and implement zero-downtime solutions for Identity and Access Management.
• Together with three other teams (internal / external) you are designing a new IAM System for Swisscom, called the “Policy Framework”;
• To build up a network within Swisscom and have a broader view on dependencies, roadmap, and architecture;
• You will be working in an agile team within a large agile framework where you are a part of the solution.
• Experience with Identity and Access Management Systems;
• Eagerness to learn and develop;
• Results-driven collaborator and open communicator, happy to share knowledge and learn from others. Enthusiastic and flexible self-starter;
• Understanding of principals working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe);
• Very good English (both written and spoken);
Will be considered as advantage:
• Certifications in IAM Systems or Technology;
• German language knowledge;
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience in software development or infrastructure.
• Salary till 4500 EUR gross (depending on experience);
• Flexible schedule and possibility to combine work from office and remote mode;
• Newest Technologies, employees are working with all kinds of different technologies including leading edge solutions;
• 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year, excluding public holiday;
• Cell Phone and Internet Allowance;
• Health Insurance.
• Continuous professional development (dedicated learning days, participation in conferences, cross-department experience sharing etc.);
• Annual salary review.