IT Camp partner is advertising technology company, which provides dynamic, targeted and automated native in-game advertising for the global video games industry across multiple platforms. Its proprietary technology is capable of inserting adverts into naturally occurring advertising spaces within video games across multiple platforms (mobile, PC, and console).
Team size: 35 employees
Office location: Brīvības street 214 (VEF)
Due to the growth of the company of our partner we are looking for middle Backend (Golang) developer with a background in developing and maintaining complex server-side systems.
• Be responsible for developing, maintaining and evolving the ad platform
• Collaborate and work within a development pod to build customer-driven products
• Work as part of a high performing agile team sharing knowledge
• Good experience of either Go (preferrably), Java, Python, C++ or C# knowledge.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Experience in developing complex systems with micro-service architecture.
• Experience in building high frequency, low latency services.
• Understanding of REST API basics and ability to develop them.
• Usage of good programming principles and ability to write clean code.
• Proven problem-solving skills and independent thinking.
Will be considered as advantage:
• Ability to configure Ubuntu based server environment.
• Experience in creating and maintaining services with high-load traffic.
• Experience with BigQuery or Elastic Stack.
• Some front-end background.
• Experience in writing unit tests for existing products.
• Desire to learn new technologies and programming languages.
• Salary up to 3500 EUR gross, depending on experience level
• The opportunity to work with a dynamically growing team that’s expanding rapidly
• An excellent start-up-like work environment, short decision paths and fast-moving environment, while being a part of a stable Public company with offices in London and Riga
• Parking place
• Training programs and career development opportunities
• Flexible working hours and work-life balance options