IT Camp partner SWISSCOM Switzerlands leading telco company and one of leading Swiss IT companies. Over 19000 employees are working for Swisscom in Switzerland, Italy and Netherlands and it is one of Switzerlands most sustainable and innovative companies, one of the top 3 Swiss employers for IT specialists one league with worldwide giants like Google and Microsoft. Due to the growth of the company, a brand new DevOps center has been established in Riga, Latvia last year, and we invite you to join it.
What you would need to know.
Structure of company: horizontal, Agile. Swisscoms Agile teams are fully empowered to make their own decisions, to take over ownership and to be responsible for their actions.
Environment: Innovative. Flexible. Transparent. Stable. Start-up vibes, while corporate culture.
Size of Team in Riga: 120 developers.
The Product: The team is modeling, developing, configuring, and operating network process orchestration for active and passive components in the Swisscom Access Network. They maintain CI/CD, Kubernetes Environment and also develop business functionality in the framework HPE Service Director.
Technology stack: Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Vue.js, Typescript, HTML, CSS
• analyze client requirements and improve technical architecture and frameworks considering the feasibility of UX/UI designs as well;
• help your team members, and consult with customers on the features you build;
• document, test, and operate your applications and integrations, and provide support during the applications’ lifecycles.
• 3 years hands on experience in Frontend Development (CSS, HTML, TypeScript, Vue);
• General knowledge about interacting with an API;
• General knowledge about OAuth2;
• Knowledge of modern DevOps practices (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, HELM);
• Results-driven collaborator and open communicator, happy to share knowledge and learn from others. Enthusiastic and flexible self-starter;
• Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) and pronounced Agile mindset;
• Very good English (both written and spoken);
Will be considered as advantage:
• Good experience in UX/UI design;
• Experience with Java;
• Linux sysadmin skills;
• German language knowledge;
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience in software development or infrastructure.
• Salary from 3400 to 4500 EUR gross (depending on experience);
• Flexible schedule and possibility to combine work from office and remote mode;
• Possibility to work abroad for 4 weeks each year;
• Newest Technologies, employees are working with all kinds of different technologies including leading edge solutions;
• 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year, excluding public holiday;
• 80 EUR monthly Cell Phone and Internet Allowance;
• Premium health insurance after 1 month;
• Optics (200 EUR every 2 years);
• Continuous professional development (dedicated learning days, participation in conferences, cross-department experience sharing etc.);
• Annual salary review.
We will contact you if you are invited for an interview. We will send the answer to those candidates who will be invited for an interview. If you have not received an invitation to a job interview within 2 weeks after the vacancy deadline, it is considered that you have received a refusal.