Our client is is an all-in-one neobank that allows business owners to manage all the essential business financial operations in one place. The business is operating in the UK, EU and Canada.
It allows businesses to:
• Accept payments by cards and SEPA, SWIFT, UK Faster Payments bank transfers;
• Make instant payments via UK Faster Payments or SEPA Instant as well as payments by card;
• Make and receive international payments via SWIFT;
• Exchange funds into popular currencies;
• Generate and send invoices to customers with its Smart Invoicing System;
• Use acquiring services;
• Produce compliant tax reports.
You will support and develop an interface for a client website (fintech, banking). Also support and development of the internal dashboard interface.
• Experience with JS (ES6+), Nuxt, Webpack, Vue, NPM, GIT, REST;
• General knowledge of backend, we use PHP and Node.js;
• Ability to create responsive HTML layouts based on PSD source files.
• Knowledge of patterns and best practices;
• Knowledge of NodeJS, TS, PHP, SQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL.
• Supportive and caring leadership;
• Modern office in Jupiter Building in Riga;
• Competitive monthly salary of €2000-3000 on hand;
• Working hours 10-18;
• Hybrid approach to work – possibility to work remotely on some days;
• Snack and drink in the office;
• Be part of a growing company and dynamic team.