IT Camp partner -SWISSCOM – Switzerlands leading telco company and one of leading Swiss IT companies. Over 19000 employees are working for Swisscom in Switzerland, Italy and Netherlands and it is one of Switzerlands most sustainable and innovative companies, one of the top 3 Swiss employers for IT specialists one league with worldwide giants like Google and Microsoft.
Due to the growth of the company, a brand new DevOps center has been established in Riga, Latvia, and we invite you to join it.
What you would need to know.
Structure of company: horizontal, Agile. Swisscoms Agile teams are fully empowered to make their own decisions, to take over ownership and to be responsible for their actions.
Environment: Innovative. Flexible. Transparent. Stable. Start-up vibes, while corporate culture.
Size of Team in Riga: 120 developers.
The Product: The team is working in a field of Mission-critical facilities. They are currently reshaping Operational Technology business and are looking for talents and pros to help us to succeed. As part of the ART Basic Infrastructure Technology including four teams, you can shape Swisscom’s future and to be a part of a growing infrastructure digitalization community.
• Perform Full Stack software development following secure software development practices (80% Dev, 20% Ops);
• Participate and contribute in SAFe ceremonies (PI Plannings, Iteration Planning, etc.);
• Discuss, develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine clean, efficient code;
• Join our team and contribute to the development of new products and pipelines.
• Familiar with operating on cloud platforms (e.g. Cloud Foundry, AWS, Kubernetes, etc.);
• Experience in increasing automation (e.g. using CI/CD pipelines, testing frameworks, etc.);
• Knowledge of frontend concepts and experience in implementing them;
• Results-driven collaborator and open communicator, happy to share knowledge and learn from others. Enthusiastic and flexible self-starter;
• Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) and pronounced Agile mindset;
• Very good English (both written and spoken);
Will be considered as advantage:
• Experience in OT (BACNet, Modbus, OPC-UA, MQTT and industrial control software platforms);
• German language knowledge;
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience in software development or infrastructure.
• Salary from 2800 to 4800 EUR gross (depending on experience);
• Flexible schedule and possibility to combine work from office and remote mode;
• Possibility to work abroad for 4 weeks each year;
• Newest Technologies, employees are working with all kinds of different technologies including leading edge solutions;
• 24 working days of annual paid holiday per year, excluding public holiday;
• 80 EUR monthly Cell Phone and Internet Allowance;
• Premium health insurance after 1 month;
• Optics (200 EUR every 2 years);
• Continuous professional development (dedicated learning days, participation in conferences, cross-department experience sharing etc.);
• Annual salary review.
We will contact you if you are invited for an interview. We will send the answer to those candidates who will be invited for an interview. If you have not received an invitation to a job interview within 2 weeks after the vacancy deadline, it is considered that you have received a refusal.