LevelPath – IT Camp partner – company that is focused on the public-facing enterprise applications that make enterprise procurement/sourcing/purchasing commerce faster, safer, and more transparent. The company was founded by a leadership team that previously built several meaningful software companies over the last decade. They’re now turning their attention to building the next-gen enterprise system of record in a wide-open space. It’s a huge opportunity and we need some amazing individuals to help make enterprises faster, safer and more transparent.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Manual QA Engineer to build the strongest team.
Technical stack: React, TypeScript, GraphQL, Ruby, RoR, PostgreSQL, AWS, Docker, ECS
Team: international startup team with solid experience and wealth of knowledge
– Perform hands-on manual testing – functional regression, smoke, stress etc.;
– Build test strategy, create test plans, test scenarios, test cases, documentations and reports;
– Manage issue tracking from identification, replication, documentation, and final testing;
– Plan and lead manual testing initiatives to ensure software releases meet or exceed requirements.
– 3+ years experience in Manual Software testing;
– Experience with Test Management tools;
– Independent mature professional with willingness to lead the team in future;
– Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written;
– Enjoys working in a team and helping each other;
– Knowledge in Test automation tools, Project Management, Team leading is a plus.
What company offers:
– Full remote working, flexible hours;
– Agile working environment with short decision paths;
– Your choice of devices and tools that make you work the best;
– Popular tools: Slack, Zoom, Github, AWS.
– Salary up to 4800 EUR gross per month.