IT Camp’s client is an important commercial bank in Latvia. The company is looking for a Online Banking Development Lead.
• to organize and ensure the work processes of the department and to lead the development team;
• to organize, control and participate in software development;
• to ensure all IS development cycles from the collection of requirements to production;
• release planning;
• to establish and maintain coding standards;
• to participate in stand-up meetings, planning, clarification of unfinished scope, retrospective according to Agile methodology.
• 5+ years of software development experience in Java, Android, iOS technologies;
• experience in team management;
• knowledge and hands-on experience in Agile and Scrum;
• analytical thinking, initiative, aim and result orientation;
• excellent knowledge of Latvian and good knowledge of English and Russian;
• experience in projects related to the financial industry or FinTech will be an advantage.
The company offers:
• work in a stable company and opportunities for professional growth;
• cooperation with professional and friendly colleagues;
• office in the center of Riga;
• benefits including health insurance;
• flexible working hours start even from 10:00am and the possibility to work remotely 2 days a week after the probation period;
• salary from 4000 to 6000 EUR gross (2790 – 4160 EUR net), depending on experience.