IT Camp’s partner, an international company whose main activity is the provision of complex services for the transportation of goods in international traffic in the CIS countries, using its own and contracted rail transport, invites a Personal Assistant / Office Manager to its team.
– Assist and provide professional support to the CEO;
– Operatively manage and coordinate the company’s information exchange flow, receive, register and send documents and information, preparing reports for the CEO;
– Events organization and conferences coordination;
– Travel, transport (airline tickets) and hotel reservations;
– Organize and ensure the conduct and recording of meetings;
– Supervise and ensure the preparation of documents for transfer to the archive;
– Ensure friendly customer reception and service according to the company’s standards, register and organize telephone conversations;
– Office supply purchases according to management and team needs.
– Completed higher education;
– Experience on a similar position;
– Excellent Latvian, English and Russian language skills (both oral and written);
– Good resistance to stress, empathy and the ability to concentrate and adapt to different situations;
– High sense of responsibility, honesty and loyal attitude;
– Excellent communication, cooperation and time planning skills;
– Responsive and hospitable approach to customers and visitors;
– Good computer skills (MS Office);
– Valid B category driver’s license.
The company offers:
– Work in an international, development-oriented company;
– Professional growth and development opportunities;
– Professional and friendly support from colleagues;
– The office in Old Riga and all the necessary resources to perform the work;
– Salary from 2000-2260 EUR Gross;
– Representative company work car, which is also for personal use, free parking space;
– Health insurance after the probationary period.
We will contact you if you are invited for an interview. We will send the answer to those candidates who will be invited for an interview. If you have not received an invitation to a job interview within 2 weeks after the vacancy deadline, it is considered that you have received a refusal.