IT Camp client is the fastest-growing online consumer lending and FinTech company in Europe, with headquarters in Riga, Latvia. The company uses the latest technologies to ensure instant consumer identification and scoring.
Team: IT team consists of 80+ professionals across 8 different teams, working with 10+ products. Team that is led by seasoned professionals who not only look after their business but also take good care of their colleagues. A team in which every piece of the puzzle matters.
Location: Office on Skanstes street, Riga.
Due to the growth of the company we are looking for QA Automation.
Be a part of the international engineering department and support a number of products in European countries. Actively participate in the company’s new development and support your team with finding the best problem solutions in alignment to company’s standards.
– To execute automation test suite for web applications and analyze/report results;
– To investigate/reproduce complex bugs that may involve third-party services frontend/backend;
– To contribute to technical and architectural decision-making;
– To create detailed testing documentation to grow the internal knowledge base.
– 3+ years experience as QA Automation;
– Strong general understanding of how web applications work including technical details
– Ability to investigate complex bugs and find the root cause
– Good general knowledge of RESTful API and tools for it. (Postman, curl, programming libraries)
– Basic knowledge of GIT
– General knowledge of relational databases (primary, secondary key, relations)
– Desire to be a full team player;
– Good conversational English.
Will be considered as advantage:
– Writing complex SQL queries;
– Experience with web testing frameworks and tools;
– Ability to read and understand product source code to understand better what to test and possible issues.
Company is offering:
– Be a part of Top 1 Europe financial company;
– Ability to work for an employer that will motivate, appreciate and care for you;
– Friendly and collaborative environment and modern office;
– Flexible working hours start as late as 10 am and ability to work from home 2 days per week;
– Training opportunities and paid conferences fees, relevant Udemy courses etc.;
– Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts;
– Team buildings, company events, and an active social life;
– Bonuses for long-term cooperation like extra holidays, etc.
– Health insurance, private gym, fresh beverages, snacks and lunch in the office;
– Salary up to 3000-4300 EUR gross depending on work experience and skills.