IT Camp partner – is a Norwegian consulting company with main focus on SAP-related services and products, creating value for private and public enterprises by delivering solutions based on templates and best practices, covering all areas from Commerce to Logistics to CRM to Warehouse to Insurance and Finance.
Going through another growth phase – merger with leading Scandinavian e-commerce development company, SAP and Adobe Magento Solutions Enterprise partner, with high standards for products and IT consulting services delivered to the customers – company is looking for Senior Frontend (React) developer to join and strengthen the international team of talented IT professionals.
Riga office is housing a delivery team of 30+ skilled engineers who are working on developing probably the best webshops in Europe.
Location: Riga, Latvija; remote work is acceptable up to 100% after onboarding, while office is always at your disposal
Technology stack: modern JS, HTML5, CSS3, PWA, React, PHP (Magento)
● Craft Progressive Web Apps that offer smooth interactivity at a superfast speed all across
various browsers and devices.
● Write quality code in our products delivered to customers. Create reusable code for other developers to use. Troubleshoot JS and CSS issues on already implemented websites.
● Contribute to estimation and scoping of projects with regards to business logics.
● Version control experience (GIT);
● Proficient with tools for website debugging and cross browser testing;
● Interest in being up to date with the latest web trends;
● Good English and communication skills.
Will be considered as an advantage:● E-commerce and Magento 2 development experience;
● Jira or similar agile task management tool experience;
● Experience with Redux, webpack;
● Familiarity with JSON, GraphQL, Rest APIs;
● Knowledge of Progressive Web Applications (PWA);
● Experience implementing bleeding-edge web features, like Service Workers, offline
progressive web apps etc;
● Experience in performance optimizations.
What company offers:
● Salary (net, on hand) from 2800 till 4000 EUR;
● Work in a stimulating and professionally developing environment;
● The opportunity for extensive courses and certification in relevant subject area and specializations;
● A solid professional environment in market-leading technologies such as cloud-based ERP, CRM, and Omnichannel solutions from SAP, Adobe and Salesforce;
● Challenging tasks in a pleasant environment, with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues;
Individual competence development plan;
● Additional benefits: health insurance, social events and travels, sponsored team sport activities, best equipment – MacBook.