Our customer is a crowdfunding platform focused on financing the agricultural sector. The platform has thus far operated in the Baltics and has issued over 8.7 million EUR in loans to date, with 1.6 million EUR in loans issued in 2023. The platform has provided financing to 400+ local farmers & more than 4174 investors have already registered on the platform to invest in Europe’s agricultural industry. The team have been working together in the lending and real estate business for more than 10 years. It consist of experienced in-house debt collection department, strong sales & marketing team with working experience in finance, legal and IT support teams.
– You are expected to bring in deep architecture and design knowledge, excellent engineering practices, and a capability to provide high-quality, hands-on implementation;
– Take part in architectural decisions for development of the Platform;
– Develop quality code for the new features and new markets of the Platform;
– Cover old and new features of the Platform with automated tests to bring the best quality of the product.
– 5+ years of experience writing server-side code and APIs in PHP and Laravell;
– MUST have – good knowledge of testing technologies (PHPUnit);
– Experience with relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL);
– Experience working on the Frontend (Vuejs) is a nice to have;
– Excellent organizational and leadership skills
– Ability to work independently;
– Willing to take risks, experiment, and share fresh perspectives;
– Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners.
What company offers:
– Net (on-hand) salary up to 4200 Eur;
– 7-hours working day;
– Hybrid working time 50/50 from the odffice and remotely;
– Short working Fridays during summer and paid birthday days-off;
– The opportunity to improve knowledge at paid conferences and seminars.
– Health insurance options, great coffee and paid sports activities;
– Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
– Excellent new location in the Verde office.