IT Camp’s client is Bilderlings Pay (bilderlings.com) — UK-registered electronic money institution, licenced and regulated by United Kingdom financial regulator. Since 2015 they are providing banking services such as current accounts, international transfers, payment cards for private individuals and legal entities worldwide. The company is a SWIFT, MasterCard and SEPA scheme participant, working with TARGET2. In 2022 Bilderlings Pay had total assets of 138 million EUR, generated net income of 2.57 million EUR.
The company is looking for a Sales Manager / Business Representative.
Office: Riga, Latvia.
Team: more that 90 professionals with in average 10 years of experience in the financial industry.
• to search and to create an agent network;
• to search and to sell financial products to new customers via email / phone calls / personal meetings;
• to consult customers regarding the Bilderlings services;
• to collect data, processing it entry into the CRM system;
• to oversee customer compliance requirements, regarding AML obligations.
• hands-one experience in sales management within the financial industry (banking, FinTech, loans and other financial institutions etc.);
• understanding of financial, banking, FinTech market;
• excellent communication and presentation skills;
• initiative, aim and result orientation;
• Latvian language knowledge, and excellent knowledge of English and Russian for communication with international clients;
• understanding of business processes and sales operations in B2B segment will be considered as advantage;
• AML / KYC knowledge will be considered as advantage.
The company offers:
• entry mentoring, clear introduction and onboarding process;
• opportunities for career growth and company paid business trips around the globe;
• cooperation with professional colleagues within non-toxic environment;
• regular team building events;
• office in the heart of Riga Old town;
• benefits including health insurance;
• flexible working hours;
• the possibility to work hybrid schedule after the probation period and depending on the performance review results;
• fixed salary from 1300 to 1500 EUR net (1900 – 2150 EUR gross) and monthly bonus, depending on the KPI and financial results.